High Quality LED Curtain Screen SMD3535 LED Backdrop Curtain Wall
Full Color P10 LED Curtain Screen
P10 LED Curtain Screen Characteristics:
1. Moudular design easy to install and maintenance.
2. Aluminum structure module,weight is only about one third of
conventional display screen.
3. Perspective design ,perspective rate reach 45%.do not affect a
screen in the back part of the body and daylighting ,ventilated
small resistanceof the wind.
4. Cabinet size 500mm x 1000mm, convenient for install and
dismantle, not only saving time, but also the labor cost.
5. High brightness display with no color shading achieve perfect
6. All sections of high-precision machining, great cooling effect
light body, easy to transport.
P10 LED Curtain Screen Specifications:
|Pixel Density||9,216 Pixels/㎡|
|Module Size||250mm x 250mm|
|Module Resolution||24 x 24 dots|
|Suggested Cabinet Size||500mm x 1000mm x 95mm|
|Cabinet Resolution||48 x 96 dots|
|Brightness||≥ 5500 nits|
|Viewing Angle||H-120°/ V-120°|
|Grey Level||10 bits/ 1024 levels|
|Number of Color||＞1 billion|
|Maximum Power Consumption||800 W/㎡|
|Average Power Consumption||400 W/㎡|
|Input Voltage||AC220±10%, AC110 ±10%|
|External Interface||S-video, VGA, DVI, SDI, CVBS, YPrPb, HDMI, etc|
P10 LED Curtain Screen Application:
Mainly used for indoor and outdoor concert for background.building
curtain wall,advertising screen,club,ballroom,etc.
Free Technical Training:
In order to let our customers control the system skillfully, and
easily handle some basic malfunction or system failure in the
operation. We offer our users a training course in the following
1. Factory training with the follow course:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic LED knowledge
- LED hardware structure and working principle
- Screen programming and all the software demonstration
- System daily maintenance and safety regulations
2. On-site training
- The installation of system software
- The function of apparatus in system and the method of the right
- The inspection, adjustment and test of apparatus and the
measurement tools common use and instrumental usage
- The apparatus protection instructions
- Ordinary software & hardware malfunction disposal